Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mail Collaborations


I am currently working on several different collaborative zines with some new friends and some good friends!

Matt Volz and I are working on a zine entitled "Turf Wars" that should be finished sometime this winter, my friend Pacolli and I are mailing drawings back and forth to eventually put into some sort of zine format, Baseball Enthusiast and B.A.F./BFF Mike Marine wrote a bunch of stories and poems that I am illustrating and Radical Fortress is putting out, my good friend C.M. Ruiz and I are working on a zine of draw jams called Skeleton Kidz, and I am wrapping up a 110 page booklet that I curated this past spring entitled Universal Slime that includes some of my favorite picture makers today.

The image above is a painting Dang Olsen and I did through the mail- he and I have been talking about collaborating for years [as we are both from Ohio] and it took him moving to SF and me to NYC for it to finally come into existence.

1 comment:

  1. :) I love their crazy amazing-techi-colour dream beards. <( n u n )>

    ReplyDelete